Example how to run history file len-mod.h
- Copy all files of packages FORMS, MODEL and CRT into working
directory, e.g., sw3d. For some programs you will need few
- Go to working directory sw3d. Edit file f.pl.
Uncomment and modify commands for your compiler
and comment line with 'die "Uncomment and modify ...'
- Compile and link programs of packages FORMS, MODEL and CRT
using the commands:
These perl scripts compile and link all executable programs
of the packages (only few are necessary to run len-mod.h
history file). To compile and link single program,
e.g., crt.for, use the command:
perl f.pl crt
If perl interpreter is not installed on your computer,
ask your system administrator or see
- Edit file go.pl. Set path to the root directory of
the SW3D software in global variable $SW3D (line 57)
for subroutine CHK,
- Copy history file len-mod.h from package DATA
(subdirectory len) into working directory sw3d.
- Edit file len-mod.h and uncomment all lines starting with
chk.pl (in section Input files required). If the path
variable $SW3D in go.pl is set correctly all
files required should be checked and copied into working directory
sw3d automatically when running the history file.
You can copy required input files also manually.
- Enter the command:
perl go.pl len-mod.h
to run the history file.