MODEL version 4.10
- (A) Documentation:
- (B) General subroutines dealing with blocky geological structures:
- (C) Sample user-defined model specification routines required for
- (D) Additional model specification routines related to inverse modelling:
- (E) Service routines useful to handle the model and to perform some
- (F) Sample application programs and routines working with the model:
- (G) Source code editing program:
- (H) Demo files:
Packages MODEL up to version 4.10, CRT up to version 4.10,
and NET up to version 2.00 are coded solely in uppercase.
To execute the programs with demo data on a case-sensitive
system (e.g., Unix), the lowercase filenames
have to be changed to UPPERCASE FILENAMES.
- main page of consortium Seismic Waves in Complex 3-D Structures .